Your membership provides essential support for the continuation of the work of the Halle für Kunst e.V., and by extension, the support and promotion of contemporary art and culture in the Hanseatic city of Lüneburg.
As a member of the assosciation Halle für Kunst Lüneburg e.V. you enjoy the following advantages:
- Invitations to the exhibition openings with an introduction by the artistic director
- Free admission to all events (lectures, artist talks, film screenings) and exhibitions of Halle für Kunst Lüneburg e.V.
- Free admission to over 300 art associations affiliated with the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Kunstvereine (ADKV) including Kunsthaus Baselland (CH) and Kunsthaus Glarus (CH)
- Regular member’s letters and and a member’s programme accompanying the exhibitions of the Halle für Kunst Lüneburg e.V.
- Member’s excursions to institutional and gallery exhibitions, biennials and other events, including gradudation shows and studio visits
- The opportunity to purchase Jahresgaben (annual editions)
- The opportunity to purchase publications by the Halle für Kunst Lüneburg e.V. at a discounted rate
- Invitation to participate in annual general meetings
- Membership fees are tax deductible
We are very pleased that you are interested in becoming a patron of Halle für Kunst Lüneburg e.V..
Your patronage will help us to continue realising a programme of exhibitions and events with a scope reaching from the regional to the international. Hence, you will make an important contribution to the promotion of artists and curators and enrich the city's cultural landscape.
In addition to all the benefits of a regular membership, you will receive:
- Individual guided tours of exhibitions for you, as well as friends and colleagues
- Invitations to events for patrons
I hereby apply to become a member of the Halle für Kunst Lüneburg e.V. with the following membership: